Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas Card Workshop



Now that Hallowe'en is just a memory
it is time to put away the ghosts and goblins
and
get elbow deep in the cuteness of Christmas.


November is the month to get your handmade Christmas cards ready for mailing,
and
we can do that together.

The adorable Cookie Cutter Cards will put a smile on all your loved ones faces.






I absolutely love the little Santa but my favorite is the little reindeer.
No, wait, the little Eskimo child is so adorable that has to be my favorite.
Well, now that I look again at the gingerbread people they have to be my favorite.
No, it's the... the... Oh, I can't choose.
I just love them all.

OMGoodness!!!
It's cuteness overload!

Come join me in some good ol' card making fun!


To reserve your seat text or call Misty @ 250.793.0005

Event:
Wednesday, November 16th @ 6:30
Misty's Crafting Cave
$20 per person

Limited seats available so please let me know as soon as you can.









No comments: